Snowflake provides a driver for connecting to Snowflake using ODBC-based client applications.
The ODBC driver has different prerequisites depending on the platform where it is installed. For details, see the individual installation and configuration instructions for each platform.
Amazon Web Services: Version 2.17.5 (and higher)
Google Cloud Platform: Version 2.21.5 (and higher)
Microsoft Azure: Version 2.20.2 (and higher)
- Downloading the ODBC Driver
- Installing and configuring the ODBC Driver for Windows
- Installing and configuring the ODBC Driver for macOS
- Installing and configuring the ODBC Driver for Linux
- ODBC configuration and connection parameters
- ODBC Driver API support
- Using the ODBC Driver
- ODBC Driver diagnostic service