Snowflake provides industry-leading features that ensure the highest levels of security for your account and users, as well as all the data you store in Snowflake.
These topics are intended primarily for administrators (i.e. users with the ACCOUNTADMIN, SYSADMIN, or SECURITYADMIN roles).
- Federated Authentication & SSO
Topics related to federated authentication to Snowflake.
- Key-pair authentication and key-pair rotation
Using key-pair authentication to Snowflake.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Using multi-factor authentication with Snowflake.
- Snowflake OAuth
Topics related to using Snowflake OAuth to connect to Snowflake.
- External OAuth
Topics using External OAuth to connect to Snowflake.
- Network Policies
Using network policies to restrict access to Snowflake.
- Network Rules
Using network rules with other Snowflake features to restrict access to and from Snowflake.
- AWS VPC Interface Endpoints for Internal Stages
Using private connectivity to connect to Snowflake internal stages on AWS.
- Azure Private Endpoints for Internal Stages
Using private connectivity to connect to Snowflake internal stages on Azure.
- AWS PrivateLink and Snowflake
Using private connectivity to connect to your Snowflake account on AWS.
- Azure Private Link & Snowflake
Using private connectivity to connect to your Snowflake account on Azure.
- Google Cloud Private Service Connect & Snowflake
Using private connectivity to connect to your Snowflake account on Google Cloud Platform.
- Snowflake Sessions & Session Policies
Using session policies to manage your Snowflake session.
Topics related to using SCIM to provision users and groups to Snowflake.
- Access Control
Topics related to role-based access control (RBAC) in Snowflake.
- End to End Encryption
Using end-to-end encryption in Snowflake.
- Encryption Key Management
Using encryption key management in Snowflake.