Setting Up Your Development Environment for Snowpark Scala¶
The Snowpark library is distributed as a JAR file through Maven. You can integrate Snowpark as a dependency in your own Maven projects or SBT build files. As an alternative, you can download the JAR file for use in your application.
You can use this library to develop applications in various environments, including:
application development tools (like Visual Studio Code or IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition)
read-eval-print loop (REPL) interactive shells (like the sbt REPL or the Scala REPL)
This set of topics provides instructions for setting up different types of application development environments to use the Snowpark library.
- Prerequisites for Snowpark Scala
- Setting Up Visual Studio Code for Snowpark Scala
- Setting Up IntelliJ IDEA CE for Snowpark Scala
- Setting Up the SBT REPL for Snowpark Scala
- Setting Up the Scala REPL for Snowpark Scala
- Setting Up a Jupyter Notebook for Snowpark Scala
- Setting Up Other Development Environments for Snowpark Scala