Snowpark Developer Guide for Java¶
The Snowpark library provides an intuitive API for querying and processing data in a data pipeline. Using the Snowpark library, you can build applications that process data in Snowflake without moving data to the system where your application code runs.
For an introduction to Snowpark, see Snowpark API.
- Setting Up Your Development Environment for Snowpark Java
Set up to build Snowpark apps using any of several development environments.
- Creating a Session for Snowpark Java
Establish a session with which you interact with the Snowflake database.
- Working with DataFrames in Snowpark Java
Query and process data with a
- Creating User-Defined Functions (UDFs) for DataFrames in Java
Create user-defined functions (UDFs) using the Snowpark API.
- Calling Functions and Stored Procedures in Snowpark Java
Use the Snowpark API to call system-defined functions, UDFs, and stored procedures.
- A Simple Example of Using Snowpark Java
See example code for an application that prints information about tables in Snowflake.
- Analyzing Queries and Troubleshooting with Snowpark Java
Troubleshoot your code with logging and by viewing underlying SQL.
- Quick Reference: Snowpark Java APIs for SQL Commands
Learn how SQL statements map to Snowpark APIs for common operations.
- Snowpark Library for Java API Reference
Read details about the classes and methods in the Snowpark API.