Load Data into Snowflake¶
Data can be loaded into Snowflake in a number of ways. The following topics provide an overview of data loading concepts, tasks, tools, and techniques to quick and easily load data into your Snowflake database.
- Overview of Data Loading
Options available to load data into Snowflake.
- Summary of Data Loading Features
Reference of the supported features for using the COPY INTO <table> command to load data from files.
- Data Loading Considerations
Best practices, general guidelines, and important considerations for bulk data loading.
- Working With Amazon S3-compatible Storage
Instructions for accessing data in other storage.
- Loading Data Using the Web Interface
Instructions for loading limited amounts of data using the web interface.
- Bulk Loading from a Local File System
Instructions for loading data in bulk using the COPY command.
Instructions for loading data continuously using Snowpipe.
- Snowpipe Streaming
Instructions for loading data streams continuously using Snowpipe Streaming.
- Transforming Data During a Load
Instructions for transforming data while loading it into a table using the COPY INTO command.
- Querying Data in Staged Files
Instructions on using standard SQL to query internal and external named stages.
- Querying Metadata for Staged Files
Instructions on querying metadata in internal and external stages.