Data Exchange is your own data hub for securely collaborating around data, between a selected group of members that you invite. It enables providers to publish data that can then be discovered by consumers.
For more information, see Overview of the Product Offerings for Secure Data Sharing.
Create and manage your Data Exchanges using Snowsight, the Snowflake web interface.
If you using Private Connectivity to the Snowflake Service: and wish to access the Data Exchange through Snowsight, you must first create a CNAME record, as described in the Snowflake documentation:
- Data Exchange Key Benefits
- Admin and Membership
- Requesting a New Data Exchange
- Accessing a Data Exchange
- Becoming a Data Provider in a Data Exchange
- Managing Data Listings
- Creating a New Data Listing
- Managing Existing Data Listings
- Configuring and Using a Data Exchange