Data Exchange is your own data hub for securely collaborating around data, between a selected group of members that you invite. It enables providers to publish data that can then be discovered by consumers.
For more information, see Overview of the Product Offerings for Secure Data Sharing.
The Data Exchange leverages the new Snowflake web interface. Once you log into your Snowflake account, click the Preview App button, which opens a new tab. Login one more time using your Snowflake user credentials.
If you are an AWS PrivateLink or Azure Private Link customer and wish to access the Data Exchange through the new Snowflake web interface, you must first create a CNAME record, as described in the Snowflake documentation:
- Data Exchange Key Benefits
- Admin and Membership
- Requesting a New Data Exchange
- Accessing a Data Exchange
- Becoming a Data Provider in a Data Exchange
- Managing Data Listings
- Creating a New Data Listing
- Managing Existing Data Listings
- Configuring and Using a Data Exchange