Database Replication and Failover/Failback¶
In addition, If you are using Business Critical Edition (or higher), these topics provide detailed instructions for configuring database failover across multiple accounts in different regions to enable continued access to your data in the event of a service outage in a region.
If you are replicating a database to a geographic region or country that is different from the region/country in which your source Snowflake account is located, you should confirm that your organization does not have any legal or regulatory restrictions as to where your data can be transferred or hosted.
- Introduction to Database Replication Across Multiple Accounts
- Understanding Billing for Database Replication
- Database Replication Considerations
- Replicating Databases Across Multiple Accounts
- Managing Replicated Databases
- Introduction to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Failing Over Databases Across Multiple Accounts