Snowsight: The Snowflake Web Interface¶
Snowsight distills Snowflake’s powerful SQL support into a unified, easy-to-use experience. Use Snowsight to perform your critical Snowflake operations, such as the following:
Creating and managing users and other account-level objects.
Creating and using virtual warehouses.
Creating and modifying databases and all database objects.
Exploring listings and sharing data publicly on the Snowflake Marketplace.
You can also use Snowsight to manage your account and user profile, for example to enable multi-factor authentication, change your password, and manage your user preferences.
If you want to upgrade from the Classic Console to Snowsight, refer to Upgrading to Snowsight.
- Getting Started With Snowsight
- Upgrading to Snowsight
- Getting Started With Worksheets
- Using Worksheets in Snowsight
- Querying Data Using Worksheets
- Visualizing Worksheet Data
- Visualizing Data With Dashboards
- Snowsight: Managing Data
- Snowflake Marketplace
- Monitoring Activity
- Viewing Task History in Snowsight
- Administering Snowflake
- Managing Your Snowsight Profile
- Managing Snowflake Support Cases