Snowsight: The Snowflake Web Interface¶
Snowsight distills Snowflake’s powerful SQL support into a unified, easy-to-use experience. Use Snowsight to perform your critical Snowflake operations, such as the following:
Creating and managing users and other account-level objects.
Creating and using virtual warehouses.
Creating and modifying databases and all database objects.
Exploring listings and sharing data publicly on the |sf-marketplace|.
You can also use Snowsight to manage your account and user profile, for example to enable multi-factor authentication, change your password, and manage your user preferences.
If you want to upgrade from the Classic Console to Snowsight, refer to Upgrading to Snowsight.
- Getting Started With Snowsight
- Upgrading to Snowsight
- Getting Started With Worksheets
- Using Worksheets in Snowsight
- Querying Data Using Worksheets
- Visualizing Worksheet Data
- Visualizing Data With Dashboards
- Snowsight: Managing Data
- Snowflake Marketplace
- Monitoring Activity
- Viewing Task History in Snowsight
- Administering Snowflake
- Managing Your Snowsight Profile
- Managing Snowflake Support Cases