Snowflake Connector for Kafka¶
The Snowflake Connector for Kafka (“Kafka connector”) reads data from one or more Apache Kafka topics and loads the data into a Snowflake table.
The Kafka connector is subject to the Third Party Terms.
- Overview of the Kafka Connector
- Installing and Configuring the Kafka Connector
- Managing the Kafka Connector
- Monitoring the Kafka Connector using Java Management Extensions (JMX)
- Loading Protobuf Data using the Snowflake Connector for Kafka
- Troubleshooting the Kafka Connector
- Using Snowflake Connector for Kafka with Snowpipe Streaming